- Doongalla Pony Club.
- Lilydale Bowmans Club. Established 1977.
- Miller Park Tennis Club. Established
- "The Ravine". So named because before 1984,
Inverness Avenue was cut by the creek running through the
area thus creating a "Ravine" that split the
community living there.
This changed in 1984 when the road was constructed over
the creek via a bridge.
- Schneider's Hill. So named as this hill was
part of the "Schneider's Estate" opened in
1917. This hill is the highest piece of land in the
A track runs to the top of the hill which was constructed
by the owner of the land on top of the hill. The owner
never had a chance to erect a house as the this and the
surrounding land was reclaimed by the Government to
become part of the Dandenong Ranges National Park.
- Chandler's Hill. Unknown how named.
- Boronia Hill Estate. Opened around 1918.
Some properties were purchased by the Government and
amalgamated into the Dandenong Ranges National Park.
- "Old Joe's Creek". Runs underground in
pipes from where it crosses Bayview Crescent.
Thought to have been named after a character called
"Old Joe" who lived in a humpy alongside the
creek above Bayview Crescent.
- Site of Butcher shop and Milk Bar run
by local identity Roy Ritchie. Operated from 1957 - 1987.
- The Basin Triangle. Originally
residential land. Progressively purchased back by the
City of Knox to be used a recreation area. In 2002, one
residential property remains that will eventually be
acquired by the Council.